Monroe County Schools is committed to the development, implementation, and use of a four-part process for creating a performance culture. The four processes are:
- The use of aligned and focused continuous improvement plans;
- The use of balanced scorecards;
- The use of visual reporting; and
- The use of annual reports to the Board of Education and community.
Fulfilling these processes will help us reach our Vision, “MCS will be recognized for developing students with the knowledge and skills necessary to be successful in a global environment.” These processes create a structured, aligned, comprehensive system for planning, monitoring, managing, improving and communicating student achievement results.
- Monroe County Schools Performance Leadership Handbook
- System Continuous Improvement Plan
- Balanced Scorecards