Kindergarten: Children five years of age on or before September 1, 2018 are eligible to enroll in Kindergarten for the 2021-2022 school year. School assignment will be determined at enrollment appointments.
Monroe County Schools require the following documentation for enrollment:
- A birth certificate showing proof of age of your child;
- Your child's social security card;
- Georgia Form 3231 - your child's up-to-date immunization form;
- Georgia Form 3300 - your child's ear, eye, dental, and nutrition record; and
- Three Proofs of Residency. See our website for more enrollment details.
Please contact Lakeisha Calloway, System Registrar, at 478-994-2031 with any questions or concerns.
Students currently enrolled in the Monroe County Schools Pre-K program are not required to complete the kindergarten enrollment process. However, students currently enrolled in the Monroe County Schools Pre-K program will be required to complete the summer proof of residency process for the 2021-2022 school year.