Sandy Colwell is the Director of Assessment, Career, Technical and Agricultural Education (CTAE), and Federal Programs. Her entire career has been with Monroe County Schools. "I started working in Monroe County Schools right out of college. I started as a Business Education teacher, then high school administrator and currently a central office administrator.”
In her current role, Ms. Colwell coordinates all assessment activities within the school system; oversees implementation of CTAE curriculum at the school level; serves as an advocate for CTAE; administers and monitors all aspects of Title I and Title II-A Federal Programs; and oversees the implementation of parent and family engagement activities.
Ms. Colwell especially enjoys visiting the schools and interacting with the students. Her two children, Jeremy and Stephanie, are Mary Persons High School graduates.
Sandy Colwell, Ed.S.
Director of Assessment, CTAE, and Federal Programs
- District Parent and Family Engagement Plan
- ESOL/Title III English Language Learners Program
- MCS Federal Programs Procedures Manual
- Federal Programs Complaint Procedures
- GADOE Federal Programs Information
- GADOE Parent and Family Engagement Information
- Monroe County Schools Annual Report Card
- Parents’ Right to Know
- Annual Title I District Parent Meeting
- Monroe County Workforce Development Center